Click on the PDF icon to download and fill out our contract. You may copy and paste the text below to the body of your email or desire computer program, then send it to us via email
CALAVERA SPHYNX AKA SPHYNXES4ALL
SPHYNX CATTERY CONTRACT
City, State, Zip:___________________________________
Phone, Fax, Email ________________________________
Airport (optional) _________________________________
Color: ______________________ Sex: ________________
Shipping Cost: ___________________________________
Date of Birth:_____________________________________
PURCHASER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten be sold, leased or given away to any pet store.
2. If for any reason you cannot retain ownership of said animal, breeder shall be given the right of first refusal.
3. This cat/kitten will be kept indoors and NOT allowed to roam outdoors.
4. This cat/kitten is purchased for Pet_____ Breeding_____
5. If cat/kitten is being purchased with breeding rights it is understood by buyer that this is the right to breed only, not a guarantee of kittens.
6. If this cat/kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, purchaser will surrender said cat/kitten unconditionally.
7. Buyer agrees that this kitten/cat may not be declawed, and understands that declawing is a mutilation and a cruelty that is likely to alter the kittens temperament and health. Instead of declawing the buyer agrees to keep the kitten/cats toenails trimmed regularly, and to supply the kitten/cat with proper scratching materials and suitable training.
8. Payments: If the buyer, having put a deposit on a cat/kitten, should later change their mind about the purchase, the deposit will not be refunded. The buyer will have the option of purchasing a kitten at a later time where the deposit will be applied.
This cat/kitten is guaranteed to be of found healthy upon arrival. It is guaranteed for a period of 72 hours if vet checked within that time. It is recommended that the new cat be kept in quarantine during that time. If it is found to be medically deficient with and untreatable or life threatening illness, buyer must notify the seller immediately with a letter/fax from the examining veterinarian.
Upon its return, it will be replaced with another cat/kitten; if one is not available the purchase price will be refunded. This cat/kitten is guaranteed against congenital defects for two years. Should it die within 2 years, from the day it was purchase, as the result of a congenital defect, the cat will be replaced only if an appropriate autopsy is preformed and a vet's certificate is provided as proof of cause of death. A placement will be made of comparable quality and value, as available, at the discretion of the breeder. The breeder is not responsible for cats lost or stolen after acceptance by the airline carrier. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to file a claim in the event of loss, injury or death of the cat/kitten.
Please note: It is understood that the degree of hairlessness of the Sphynx varies from cat to cat and sometimes from season to season. No Sphynx is truly completely hairless. Hormones, food, temperature and genetics play an important roll in degree of hairlessness and even though a kitten may be almost hairless when it is sold it is possible that it may develop some hair as it grows older. It is impossible to guarantee that any Sphynx cat/kitten will not grow patches of hair at some point in time.
Buyers Signature__________________________ Date__________
Sellers Signature__________________________ Date__________